Sign up for our yearly maintenance agreement and become a priority customer! Gatza Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is offering our exclusive yearly maintenance agreement to help keep your heating and cooling system maintained and ready for each season. Doing preventative maintenance ensures that all equipment is running properly and efficiently. A maintenance agreement can be started at any time during the year and always includes a spring a/c and fall furnace tune-up. Call for details and pricing!
Maintenance Agreement Benefits Include:
- 15% Discount on All Service Repairs
- Never Pay an Overtime Fee
- Priority Customer Status – When Scheduling a Service Call, You are Immediately Moved Ahead of Non-Priority Customers
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty—Excludes Refrigerant, Compressors and Heat Exchangers
- Transferable to Another Local Location if You Move, or Can be Transferred to the New Homeowner
- Air Conditioner Tune-Up and 13-Point Inspection in the Spring
- Furnace Tune-Up and 15-Point Inspection in the Fall
- One 1-Inch Pleated Filter per Trip
- Humidifier Pad if Needed
- Carbon Monoxide Check in the Fall
- In Order to Receive All the Listed Benefits, You Must Maintain a Continuous Paid-Up Maintenance Agreement
Talk to Us
Our preventative maintenance agreement keeps your heating and cooling system ready for every season and is competitively priced. We also have discounts and special offers available.